[Panel-devel] minimization to taskbar

Jason Stubbs j.stubbs at linkthink.co.jp
Fri Dec 7 02:04:22 CET 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007 01:31:05 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 06 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> > On Thursday 06 December 2007 01:42:32 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> >
> > The premise with these patches is that applets (rather than widgets) are
> > notified when their scene-relative position changes. Strictly speaking
> > they are only notified with respect to their containment, but that
> > currently equates to the same thing.
>
> and probably always will. the patch looks a lot better imo =)

Okay to commit then?

> > Behaviour in the panel has no problems and behaviour on the desktop is
> > mostly ok. The only thing that doesn't work at all is desktop zooming.
> > Given that these patches affect much less, I think that's a small price
> > to pay. :)
>
> define "work at all" .. you mean that when the surface is zoomed, it
> doesn't get the right coord's? if so, i think that's fine for now indeed.

Yeah, that's all. For the tasks applet, the minimize effect animates to the
wrong place. I haven't tested with the system tray on the desktop yet, but
the icons will probably be left at their original location. Only small issues
in the sceme of things...

--
LINKTHINK INC.
東京都渋谷区桜ヶ丘町22-14 N.E.S S棟 3F