[Panel-devel] devicenotifier's dialog

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 4 18:18:26 CET 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:
> - How about the name?

Plasma::Dialog would be enough, no?

and i suppose this will become what we want the Extender to be; well, sort
of ... since it's not a qgraphics item. tbh, i think it's fine as an interim
(e.g. 4.0) hack but bad as a long term idea to have all these qwidget based
popup windows. i suppose in 4.1 we'll be able to put them on the canvas,
though, so that's a detail we can hopefully just ignore for now.