[Panel-devel] minimization to taskbar

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Dec 2 18:35:48 CET 2007

On Sunday 02 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> On Sunday 02 December 2007 21:36:19 Jason Stubbs wrote:
> > I've reattached the widget patch against current subversion
> > as well as the changes needed for tasks.
>
> I need to get into the habit of doing it before I type it. :/

heh.. or use kmail which reminds you when you mention an attatchment or
patch? ;)

that said, i still think it is too expensive to do the bookkeeping in each
widget. if a widget is interested in tracking this information. i wonder if
this shouldn't be a special subclass of Plasma::Widget that can be used by
those elements (taskbar entries, systemtray) that need it without incurring
the overhead penalty anywhere else?