[Panel-devel] plasma playground ping

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sun Dec 2 03:35:22 CET 2007

On Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> quick ping: are there any things in playground that are ready to move to
> extragear? e.g. runners, engines, applets, etc?

I re-worked the fuzzy-clock locally to adjust to a given size -- yet I somehow
cannot get the given size. I tried size(), contentSize() and sizeHint() but
they stay at the same values when resizing the applet via the handles. What I
need is the contentSize of the resized applet.

When I ge that right I want to adjust the config to the digi-clock's. After
that I am open for review and hints to get the applet ready for extragear.

Sven