[Panel-devel] Plasma's ZUI moved to 4.1?

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:40:16 CEST 2007

On Saturday 25 August 2007 03:33:08 am Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 24 August 2007, fonz2591 wrote:
> > Another big concern is the amount of work left to do on it.  The
> > following
>
> if your current work is in svn, i'll just pick it up when i get back home
> and working (monday) along with the other things on my plate.
>
> it's a manageable amount of code to write and the feature can be made more
> or less obvious in the UI depending on the maturity it reaches.

I can help too.  I just can't do all of the work.

I think we should create a plasma/zui page on techbase so that we know what we
are trying to do.

Currently in svn, there is a shouldPaint() interface in the widgets, but I am
debating if it should be shouldHide() since with shouldPaint(), you can still
interact with the widgets when zoomed out.

Also, the current plan for the widget zoomed out view is a colored sillouhette
(i think).  This depends on zacks work on those under qgi qgis.  Any news on
those?

Thomas Georgiou