[Panel-devel] Desktop Wallpaper

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sun Aug 12 11:40:10 CEST 2007

Hi!

Since Palsma has taken over the desktop, do  I have to file reports against
the kcontrol/systemsettings background module or plasma if it concerns
setting the background wallpaper?

Since widescreens become more widespread I think it  would be a useful feature
to check the ratio of a wallpaper and if it does not match the screen's ratio
provide the user a small version of the wallpaper and a fixed frame in the
screen's ratio in order to pick the area that it is cropped to instead of
just scaling it.

Kopete does something like that already for one's own picture.

Sven