[Panel-devel] Plasma: icon placement

Daniel Lorych d.lorych at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:16:39 CEST 2007

Hi, my name is Daniel Lorych.
I haven't been selected either and I also am considering it as
"End-Of-Degree" project and a project within I could get into KDE (I'm
newbie).
I don't either know whether it is right list or not, but maybe someone
else could provide answer for this.
Good place to start would IRC, people there are willing to help. Also
we could met on IRC to discuss this task if you'd like.

cheers,
Daniel