[Panel-devel] yakuake in plasma

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Wed Oct 11 07:16:25 CEST 2006

Le mercredi 11 octobre 2006 00:36, André Goddard Rosa a écrit :
> Other very useful thing is http://basket.kde.org . Will this also be part
> of KDE4?

I'm the main developer of BasKet Note Pads.
And integrating it into KDE 4 will depend of many factors.

We're going to release 0.6.0 on November, 1st.
This is the first version I would advise everybody to use.

After a minor 0.6.1 version we will start porting to KDE 4.
And then it will depend on how we've advanced at the KDE 4 release time (if
KDE is not freezed yet): I will propose it to KDE developers (if not possible
for KDE4, then I will do so for KDE 4.1). It will then depend of KDE
developers, if they accept it or not.

I would also really like to have baskets on the desktop for KDE 4 before to
propose it for inclusion (I'm still using one KNote window for that :-) ).

Best regards,
Sébastien Laoût.