[Panel-devel] yakuake in plasma

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Oct 10 20:45:55 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 10:35, André Goddard Rosa wrote:
>     Can plasma integrate yakuake? This will be a revolution!

i'm not sure it needs to. we probably could shoehorn it in there as an
optional add on, but it might make sense to have this as a separate
application.

personally, i'm just going to sit back and let the ecosystem that grows up
around the new desktop capabilities figure this kind of stuff out. i don't
want to try and over design the end desktop capabilities but rather we should
deliver the framework from which possibilities abound.

then let natural selection and individual developer efforts mold the final
result.