[Panel-devel] Accessibility in Raptor

Baghira baghira-style at gmx.net
Tue Oct 3 22:33:20 CEST 2006

The AI can (will) be helpfull as it will require less user interaction.

but i guess that's it :(

A really cool thing would be voice detection. Now most voice engines suck, but
as we wanna support only a strong limited amount of wavelets (one per app)  a
simple wavelet coparision (in combination with the AI results) could really
do the job.
my knowledge on voice detection is however limimted - maybe there's a free
project that we can make use of (it doesn't have to have great results, just
do a basic job)

ALI has some ktts support (though it's disabled by default - really nasty if
you're not blind ;)
Keyboard usage is also usefull (aside the case where you have only one hand
left), especially if you've motoric problems (tremor, etc - precise mouse
handling requires a lot of coordination)

Thomas
--
Fear... Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt.