[Panel-devel] KDE4 Features Ideas Wiki

Zbigniew Braniecki zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 06:11:27 CET 2006

2006/3/4, Georges A.K. <georgesak at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I took a quick look and it looks fantanstic, great job. There was one
> section missing tho, no mention of the system tray. I had already written
> some ideas I had , as well as other ppl's ideas, which you can find at this
> address :
> http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/index.php/System_Tray
> If I have time soon, I'll try to create the missing section. If someone else
> has the time and will, please go ahead.

Great!
In fact there was a section about systray but I moved it to Discussion
since I had no content (I separated two topics when I was reading
through Kollaboration, but then Kollaboration forum was closed down,
and I had no way to check what it was about).

I don't want to duplicate Plasma's Wiki, but I think that this wiki
could be used as a more open solution to polish the idea, and once
it's ready it could be moved to Plasma one (That's what Aaron
suggested once).

Anyway, I'm happy that you like it! Once I get first feedbacks (after
the weekend?) I'll try to get a bit buzz around it so we can start
working in a bigger group on this Wiki.

Greetings
Zbigniew Braniecki