[Panel-devel] KDE4 Features Ideas Wiki

Zbigniew Braniecki zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 03:36:12 CET 2006

Hi all...

After almost 3 months of work, with 2 months break, today I finished
listing the ideas I was able to aggregate from Kollaboration forum,
KDE-Look project, and my own that I was gathering for years of using
KDE :)

The plan to create this Wiki appeared when I emailer Aaron asking if
KDE folks are going to create some brainstorm to get ideas from the
community and he answered that the signal/buzz ratio is to low for him
to even consider it. So I asked if creating a Wiki that would shortly
describe the ideas so KDE folks can say which one are worth longer
debate would make things easier, and he confirmed.

So, now it's here. I hope it's not too late to throw new ideas and
step into the process of feature planning. I'm pretty sure that at
least half of those ideas are worth considering and would make our DE
best :)

So, if you're a KDE dev and have a second, take a look at those
community ideas, if you like any of them, comment that so community
knows what to work on and what to ignore!!!
If you're not a KDE dev, please, help me by cleaning the list,
mergining similar ideas to reduce the amount of data to read, and if
you know some fresh ideas, add yours!!!

URL - http://e-gandalf.net/wiki/index.php/KDE4_Features

Greetings
Zbigniew Braniecki