[Panel-devel] The ALI: do we really need or want it?

Andrey Cherepanov sibskull at mail.ru
Sat Jan 7 15:10:15 CET 2006

6 Jan 2006 18:57, Janne Ojaniemi wrote:
> There would be three top-level menus:
>
> - Content
> - Applications (note: if we were really adventurous, we could rop this menu
> altogether)
> - System
Great! I make mockup (http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=32456)
with similar hierarchy. :)

> Of course, each of these menu's could be detached and turned in to a
> plasmoid.
If plasmoid is visual representation of virtual folder contained object of
various types (files, email, tasks, events and so on) then I completely agree
with this concept and I'm ready to help you to realize this one.

Now can we do mockup(s) of this concept?

--
Andrey Cherepanov
sibskull at mail.ru