[Panel-devel] The ALI: do we really need or want it?

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Sat Jan 7 12:48:31 CET 2006

El Viernes, 6 de Enero de 2006 16:57, Janne Ojaniemi escribió:
> think that users are not interested in using applications as such, they
> want to use their content (documents, music, websites etc.).

I don't think so. Think that maybe you just use your music files with your
media player, but other people might want to edit them in an audio editing
application. Same happens for HTML files. Sometimes you want to see them, and
sometimes you want to edit them (if you are a web developer).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net