[Panel-devel] Wiki account

Zbigniew Braniecki zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 05:24:43 CET 2006

2006/1/5, Amaury Chamayou <achamayou at gmail.com>:

> > On Wednesday 04 January 2006 12:27, Zbigniew Braniecki wrote:
> > > My name is Zbigniew Braniecki. I'm working on the feature/ideas list
> > > for KDE 4 and Aaron told me to write here in order to make my Plasma
> > > Wiki account (gandalf) activated.
> >
> > more verbosely, Zbigniew has been gathering up the lost threads of the
> > kollaboration forum and categorizing them. he's started this on his own
> wiki
> > (and has done quite a bit on it), but i think it makes much more sense to
> do
> > this on the plasma wiki.
>
>  I'd like to help Zbigniew with this, where can I find his wiki ?

Hi Amaury!
Glad you want to help me

Please, take a look at Kollaboration forum, you'll find a URL there.
Also please, follow the rules and if you want to help me now, just
take topics and write under your User page an article about the
feature. I'll review it and add to the list page.

Greetings
Zbigniew Braniecki