[Panel-devel] applet facilities

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Thu Jan 5 21:02:22 CET 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 00:49, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> an AppletConfigXT
> class would then read in the KConfigXT XML and create an appropriate
> KConfigSkeleton item. combined with a designer .ui file, this can create
> automagically working config dialogs.

I made something similar for KMediaFactory. I reads ui and xml file from zip
template (DVD user interface templates) and generates GUI from them.
KConfigSkeleton ojects:
http://susku.pyhaselka.fi/svn/kmediafactory/trunk/plugins/template/kconfigxml.h
http://susku.pyhaselka.fi/svn/kmediafactory/trunk/plugins/template/kconfigxml.cpp

I could clean this at some point so it would be usefull to other projects too.

Petri

--
"Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code."