[Panel-devel] A fresh, cool, and very little improvement to the wiki

Riccardo Iaconelli info at ruphy.com
Thu Feb 9 18:25:56 CET 2006

Hi,
this is simply to announce to the entire mailing list that I've just
(2 days ago ;) ) added the subsection "Wiki Tasks" to:

http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/index.php/Tasks

That's a little section where you can ask for something you would like to see
up and running on the wiki, a right place to ask for tutorials/doc
plasma-related, for example a startup-script for KDE4, or whatever.

So, bash geeks and anybody else who wants to, will signup for one (or
more ;) ) of these tasks (like what you ever did until today) and will write
the asked shell script or whatever =) .

I take this message also as an occasion to let you know that in these days I'm
not on IRC because the Freenode server thinks that I'm affected by a trojan.
It sounds very strange, cause I don't use windoze, and I'm sure that I've got
no trojans into my computer, but now I cannot connect to their servers until
they fix this!

Keep up the great work! :D
Bye,
-Riccardo