[Panel-devel] The minipager in KDE4 isn't working yet. I'd like to help fix that.

headrift headrift at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:50:31 CEST 2006

> What do you mean, issues with KWin? AFAICS the pager applet doesn't
> compile
> because somebody was so smart to remove KSharedPixmap and move it only to
> KPager. As for not using it, how are people supposed to use virtual
> desktops
> then?

ctrl+tab / ctrl+shift+tab *is* getting a little old.  Trying to remember
which desktop numbers I've got stuff on is a strain that I'd like to avoid.
:)

That aside, I've got a patch for kicker/libkicker/utils.cpp that I've
attached.  It gets rid of the annoying deprecation warnings for that file,
apparently without breaking anything.  This being my first patch submission,
it needs some peer review, as I'm sure that there are problems with it.

Thanks.

 - Ross