[Panel-devel] Hi

Rubén Díaz Alonso outime at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:11:34 CEST 2006

My Debian is a 32-bit version, no problem.

Another thing... I can be a spanish translator? (English<->Spanish).

The last question... Can send me any official screenshot of KDE 4? I
can't install it now, at least in a few days, and I need to view!

Thanks!

2006/8/7, Riccardo Iaconelli <ruphy at fsfe.org>:
> Alle 17:37, domenica 6 agosto 2006, Rubén Díaz Alonso ha scritto:
> > I'll help to the developers team testing KDE 4 in my AMD 64 Athlon
> > 3200+ with 1 GB RAM DDR (sufficient?). I see screenshots searching in
> > Google images, and are really cool (but... fakes?).
> Hi Rubén,
> I think you can help especially on kdelibs, I found them really bugged on
> AMD64, much more than on i686 (at least on my machines ;-) )
>
> In any case, welcome on board! :D
>
> Bye,
> -Riccardo
> --
> GPG key:
> <Temporarely not availeable>
> -----
> A kde it translator
> A plasma developer [http://plasma.kde.org]
> Fellow n° 545 of Free Software Foundation Europe [http://www.fsfe.org]
> -----
> Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke 和平
> Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
> Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화

Rubén Díaz Alonso a.k.a OuTiMe
http://outime.hacked.es
outime (at) gmail (dot) com