[Panel-devel] Hi

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Aug 6 20:44:42 CEST 2006

hi Rebén =)

On Sunday 06 August 2006 9:37, Rubén Díaz Alonso wrote:
> Well, I'm half-sleep now, but... Can I join and help using KDE 4,
> reporting bugs, suggestions and other things?

certainly.. first step is getting a KDE4 installation on your system. you can
find instructions on doing this at:

http://developer.kde.org/build/compile_cvs.html

once you have that together, next is deciding what aspect of kde4 devel to
start in on. i assume you mean to help with the workspace as you subscribed
to this list?

Undulate Your Wantonness