[Panel-devel] Newbie Here

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:45:10 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Am a new joinee to Plasma. Am little bit confused regarding Plasma. Is
Plasma,

1) A new desktop enhancement to KDE which will be available from KDE 4 ?, or
2) Is it a whole new Desktop and KDesktop will be holding Plasma from KDE 4
?, or,
3) Just a set of APIs which could provide enhancement to dekstop?

I would be happy if people could explain me.

Thank You.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went