[Panel-devel] Wiki: unable to register

Vince Negri (gmail) vince.negri at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:43:33 CEST 2006

Matt Broadstone wrote:

> OK things should be back in action. I've changed it so that only
> logged in users can edit pages and the captcha on the registration
> page should be working now. Please test it out and let me know.
> Hopefully this will divert most, if not all, of our wikispam.
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

I was able to create an account, and got the confirmation email. After
confirming by clicking on the link, there's one small oddity - I can log
in, but even though I am logged in (and can edit pages etc) the wiki
says "PlasmaWiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies
disabled. Please enable them and try again."  (btw I have cookies
enabled) Just a cosmetic issue, but initially confusing.

btw, while you're here - I was away from the wiki (and panel-devel) for
a while and had some email issues - did these result in my old page on
the wiki getting scrubbed? Not a problem if it was, just curious...

Vince