[Panel-devel] CORRECT: I'm Riccardo.

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:00:51 CEST 2005

Hi Riccardo,

Please also review what new contents are out on the wiki and the
kde-artists forum if you haven't already done so.

http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/
http://kde-artists.org/main/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,48/expv,0/board,5.0

The archives of this mailing list are probably also worthwhile to get
up to speed on the project.

Right now, I think that some of the developers are heading to a Linux
conference in Ohio, so don't won't if it takes a bit for people to get
back to you.

Thanks again,
Wad