[Panel-devel] Connection of Sensor and Meter

Vinay Khaitan vkhaitan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:39:52 CEST 2005

There is one more benefit of asynchronous update.
Suppose one sensor supplies some datasets (e.g. sensorsensor) . You want one
meter to show one data from those datasets, other meter to show otherdata
from that datasets. So those meters may want to have different update
intervals.
This is perfectly possibly with current dotted notion.
So if sensor is not multiply instantiated, you can have different update
interval for meters for same sensors within same karambawidget.