[Panel-devel] Plasma desktop/groups/roles/privs/security/etc

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 13 00:47:56 CEST 2005

On Monday 12 September 2005 18:06, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 12 September 2005 03:31, Wade Olson wrote:
> > Personal:  Let's say that p0z3r has the coolest plasma/desktop setup
>
> good idea and the logical conclusion of such a feature. nicely put. =)

Of course I have the "coolest" setup.

But seriously, the mention about downloading someone's preconfigured layout is
something I think we need.  There could be a new section on kde-files.org
"Plasma Configs" and a new item in kcontrol where you could manage your
current plasma config or click on the "Get New Plasma Config" button to
obtain a new one via GHNS(similar to how Background currently is).

-Ryan