[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba meeting results

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:30:46 CEST 2005

Are we going to have to version-control even the meeting notes to
track who should be getting the pats on the back?  Aaron breeds a
competitive group, that's for certain.

In the meantime as a reward, if anyone can prove that they attend
plasma IRC meetings and participated, and they show up in San Diego
for the Open desktop conference, I'll buy their drinks for a night (no
sneaky back-door handshake deals to break the bank!).

And if you don't drink, your reward instead can be a one-way trip to Legoland:

http://sandiego.travelape.com/attractions/legoland/