[Panel-devel] Fwd: KMenu: Users and Usage

Barış Metin baris at uludag.org.tr
Fri Oct 21 16:28:21 CEST 2005

Friday 21 October 2005 16:34 tarihinde, Wade Olson şunları yazmıştı:
> Has anyone reviewed the Novell Better Desktop videos to see how users
> of different profiles use the Start Menu?
>
> http://www.betterdesktop.org/welcome/?q=data

Ah, yes. I've seen some of them. On videos users open the "Programs" menu in
Gnome for searching/browsing a specific program.

But default Gnome installation has three menus, conceptually separated;
Applications, Places, System which is diffrent than K Menu :).

regards,
--
Barış Metin