[Panel-devel] Developer Wiki

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:32:39 CET 2005

On 10/30/05, Vince Negri <vince at bulbous.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Vince Negri wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for creating the page, Matt, but when I go to it there is no
> > "edit this page" button. The ACL list on the page must be broken somehow?
> >

> And to clarify, I *do* get "Edit this page" on various other pages, e.g.
> http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/applets:network
>
> ..so it seems to be a problem with my personal page specifically.

Ack yeah sorry, I tried to use the ACL builtin to dokuwiki to make it
so these personal pages could only be edited by the member who's page
it was.. perhaps its going to be more trouble to keep it that way.
I'll go ahead for the meantime and turn that off and we'll consider
using it in the future if there are any problems.. Once again, sorry
about that.

Matt