[Panel-devel] Superkaramba Icon

R. p0z3r at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 21:45:57 CEST 2005

Since I did the install code, I'll look over this since I have a few things to add anyway.

>> > - No Theme names and descriptions (perhaps with the new theme format?)
>
>I have a few more open points:
>- The superkaramba sub-menu is not shown when SK is started from a session
>- The warning text when the icon is hidden the first time should be changed
The text isn't quite accurate to what needs to be done to bring back the icon.
That can be easily changed before release.

>- Usage of Superkaramba/SuperKaramba
It should always be SuperKaramba, with a big 'K'.
I'll go through and find any discrepancies.

>- The accel shortcuts (F5, Ctrl-*) are not working in theme context menu
Try running your theme in 'MANAGED=true' mode, in your karamba line.  See if they
work that way.  This is more of a limitation on widgets in general with the way we are
creating them without a border.  I've tried many avenues to get this resolved and still
have widgets without borders, but didn't find a way to do it.

>Ciao
>Alex

Ryan