[Panel-devel] applet creator

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 07:06:22 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 07:19, Matt Broadstone wrote:
> made (?). I'd be willing to start working on a Qt Designer inspired
> Plasma Designer if we can nail down some concrete aspects of it?

cool ... i'd almost suggest starting with the packager UI since that will
certainly be easier to do and will be useful for everyone making applets
regardless of whether they use vim, kwrite, kdevelop or a fancy GUI to plop
things together ... from that point we can "work backwards" to cover more of
the applet authoring experience.

of course, we're still a ways off from being able to start this, of course,
since we need to know what a plasma applet will end up looking like. but i
think it's useful to have these conversations earlier rather than later.