[Panel-devel] applet creator

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Wed Jun 22 16:20:27 CEST 2005

That's a good idea.

Just for reference on the idea of a standalone application/applet, the
new arstechnica article on Konfabulator (this morning) points to the
gallery Widget Factory and has WidgetBench rated pretty highly.

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/apps/konfabulator.ars
http://www.widgetgallery.com/
http://www.widgetgallery.com/view.php?widget=36651