[Panel-devel] Fwd: [Slicker-devel] irc dump about our Atuin code ...

danalien panel-devel at datormaffian.com
Sat Jun 18 12:38:12 CEST 2005

On Saturdayen den 18 June 2005 09.42, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday 18 June 2005 01:23, danalien wrote:
> > btw, can I ask if you've look at our (atuin) code?
>
> i grabbed it from svn, built it, ran it and ...... nothing. just "3 plugins
> found" in the konsole. i looked in the readme's and couldn't see how to make
> it actually do something. this didn't inspire me to read through the code
> much, and it was shortly thereafter that i rm'd the source it from disk.

ctrl+alt+o

/* yeah, I told you on irc, but incase someone else tried too... */

> is there something in particular you'd like me to look at in the code? e.g.
> something you think is particularly interesting, special or otherwise well
> done?

Apart from what I told you via the irc,

/* there are irc logs ppl - but bash on Aaron to make them available  :-) */

I'll ask rawler for some *pointers as well as soon as he shows some sign of life :-)

--

//   with regards
//   UID ::  panel-devel  ::  <${gofigurewhatmyemailis}@datormaffian.com>

- - -
  /\/\
(^.^)
 (")")
 *This is the cute kitty virus, please copy this into your sig so it can spread