[Panel-devel] MiniPager patch

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:14:12 CEST 2005

On 6/16/05, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 16 June 2005 01:10, Matt Broadstone wrote:
> > Alright here's a big one guys and gals, KMiniPager just got owned!
> > Let's see.. here are the changes in short:
>
> sweet. can you pop this into svn so it's easier to hack on it w/out incuring
> annoying merging issues. on first read it looks good enough to go in as is,
> and we can finish it up from there.
>
> <ARB>there are still a fair number of spacing issues in if/while/for
> statements, e.g. a space after the ( but not before ... don't worry about it,
> just commit this, but let's keep vigilent ... </ARB>
>
> (ARB = anal retentive bastard ;)

Yeah I didn't get to it all, but look at the old one if you want a
nightmare of spacing issues! Also, I realized the issue with being
able to drag windows when everything is hidden is actually you being
able to drag the hidden window. While it's not good that you can drag
anything that's not displayed, it actually moves the window to the
correct desktop. Another issue, and I think this one is because I
added the buttons to the button group (to get rid of the need for a
public "setOn" in each button), the only way to switch active is to
click on the exact box you want, I think maybe it should also switch
to a box if you drag it?

> --
> Aaron J. Seigo

Matt Broadstone