[Panel-devel] last call for 3.5

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jun 15 00:09:09 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 02:01, Fred Schaettgen wrote:
> I've got an updated patch for the quicklauchner:
> http://fred.hexbox.de/kde/quicklauncher/

i'm getting 403's on kicker-kicker_execDCOPSignal_schaettgen20050602.diff and
kdesktop_exec-DCOPSignal_schaettgen20050601.diff

> The dynamic mode is more straightforward to configure now. The wording in
> the config dialog (see screenshot) and in the context menus is probably
> less than perfect though. If you have any better ideas..

the history slider should be horizonal with the labels beneath it... you can
lay that out by doing:

[              slider             ]
Label <-- spacer --> Label

and using a grid layout on the hold thing.