[Panel-devel] Patch for superkaramba: Auto-reload themes on change

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 02:03:49 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 23:22 +0200, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Attached is a patch which auto-reloads the themes if they have changed
> on disk (e.g. by editing). This makes Superkaramba feel like a really
> snappy development environment. Ok to commit this to svn?
I've applied the patch and it seems that when it does detect the
changes, it reloads.  However, when it reloads for me, it moves the
entire theme slightly, and it also doesn't always pick up that the file
changed on disk.
I was editing the .theme file in vi, and then saving.  Am I missing
something that would cause this behavior using your patch?