[Panel-devel] getThemePath broken in SK

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Mon Jun 6 15:14:56 CEST 2005

On Monday 06 June 2005 00:09, Matt wrote:
> I'm not sure that that will help either of my issues.  The codecs.open()
> function is what I use to be able to use utf-8 encoded translation files.
> In the second example, is the new object 's' an unadulterated version of
> maindata.xml?

I should be the same as read using the f.read(). As Ryan pointed out python
has functions to read zip files directly, so if getThemePath returns path to
a zip (skz) file those can be used. getThemeFile is just an easier way to do
the reading if whole file has to be read.

I was also thinking something like karamba.i18n() function. I have done
earlier a class that reads mo files from zip and uses those to translate
things, so that would be easily translated to superkaramba. What do you
think?

Petri