[Panel-devel] represent!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jun 5 03:20:18 CEST 2005

follow up:

pinheiro stepped up to the plate and has done up a kick-ass design for the
website (or so i think anyways ;) ... i'm still missing a lot your
information ... please help me to flesh out the Team page with your info..
that means all the superkaramba hackers, Rich, Zack, Cornelius, the kicker
guys like Stephan Nikolaus, etc ... i don't want to just post something w/out
your input, you see =)

as Hans noted, making Plasma look and feel COOL and exposing the human element
of it (that's us) will help build the community around it as it takes form.

that said, we also at some point will need to discuss how we should go about
bringing over the SK community ... obviously that will be post-3.5 (probably
during the KDE4 alphas, really), but something to keep in mind.

/me puts on his "i'm just a coder" hat again ;)