Fwd: Re: [Panel-devel] SuperKaramba roadmap for 3.5 freeze

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Sat Jun 4 09:10:25 CEST 2005

On Friday 03 June 2005 06:46, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> Lets say I have a directory with myTheme.theme file, myTheme.py python
> files and any subdirs all in a directory called /home/ryann/myTheme/.
> You would have to make a zip archive of everything _inside_ that
> directory, and the extension has to be .skz(SuperKaramba Zip).

One thing that is new with skz themes is the index file. skz themes should
include maindata.xml. At the moment it supports following settings:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE superkaramba_theme>
<superkaramba_theme>
  <themefile>net.theme</themefile>
  <python_module></python_module>
  <name>Network Monitor</name>
  <icon>net.png</icon>
  <description>Network Monitor with In/Out Graphs</description>
  <author>Petri Damstén</author>
  <author_email></author_email>
  <homepage></homepage>
</superkaramba_theme>

Icon, name and description are used in themes dialog:
http://susku.pyhaselka.fi/damu/sk/themes.png

Petri