[Panel-devel] SK theme dialog suggestions.

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 18:13:39 CEST 2005

I really like what we have so far.  The search field suggestion
by Aaron is a good idea, since personally I have so many installed on
my computer.  I think that we should have two tabs to separate the
currently available themes from the NewStuff themes.  Then each one
shows up in the dialog depending on the tab you have selected.
I guess we could also do this with a combo box for filtering, i.e. All,
New Stuff, Installed, Running.

This would require a standard install location for downloaded themes.
Did we ever decide that, or is there something in KStandarDirs that
would specify that?

Once we get that cleared up, I'll get the install code working this
weekend.

-Ryan