[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba roadmap for 3.5 freeze

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 01:45:42 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 21:43 +1200, Matt wrote:
> Gidday,
>
> Noticed this list after reading a blog on PlanetKDE.  Then had a look through
> some of the posts to see what's happening with SK, and noticed my name
> mentioned.
>
> Ryan, happy to help.  Haven't been doing a lot of work on liquid weather of
> late, due to taking a rest after a somewhat overzealous release frenzy over
> the last couple of months.  But if I can be of assistance on this list, let
> me know - otherwise, I'll just lurk like I normally do on lists, and see what
> you guys are up to.
The big things are an overhaul of the systray functionality,
implementing some KNewStuff and packaged(i.e. zipped) themes.
I would really like to have you play around with some of this,
especially the zipped themes, to get some feedback.  Things are in high
development in svn right now, so if you get SK from kdereview, some
things may be broken or not even close to code complete, or I can muster
up a beta release and send it to ya.