[Panel-devel] Let's talk Extenders

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:56:29 CEST 2005

Hi people,
I'm not sure if everyone has been keeping up with kde-artists in terms
of the design concepts (god knows I sure haven't heh) but the concept
for extenders has been thrown around around over there for some time
now. Anyway, I'm now working on the implementation of the extender
concept, but the design and look of these things really needs to be
nailed down. So, having said that, please submit your thoughts,
concept art, code suggestions, etc. and lets make some decisions!