[Panel-devel] KDE Development Environment (continued)

Colin Thomsen colin at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 21 10:45:32 CEST 2005

Jessica Hall wrote:

>>>I've been trying to get a KDE4 install up and running for development
>>>and it seems to be very close now, so I thought I'd expand on Matt's
>>>earlier email about how I set it up. Please see below for my adjusted
>>>instructions (Please refer to the list archives for Matt's original
>>>comments).
>>>

>>if you could clean this up and make it a bit less informal in tone, i'd
>>love to put this on the website and link it in the developer's area.
>>

>Or if you'd like to hand it over to a technical writer, I'd be pleased to tidy
>this up into a developer tutorial for you guys.

Jessica,

If you'd like to tidy things up this is fine with me. I noticed there
were a couple of errors in the doc, including:
- an accidental paste
- missing the '-k' switch in my unsermake statements

Maybe we can collaborate in putting this tutorial together? I have some
technical writing experience also, although my passion really is for
development.

Colin