[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba as Unique Application

A. Wiedenbruch mail at wiedenbruch.de
Sat Jul 16 21:41:20 CEST 2005

Hi there,

as I found out, is SK started more than one time when one opens themes with
a .theme or .skz file.

I thought that it would be easier to change it to a KUniqueApplication instead
of a KApplication. So here is a patch for that.

All DCOP calls should probably be removed (see KarambaApplication::addKaramba)
because there is only one instance running now.

I also fixed a few little other bugs, and found some new I think.
Perhaps someone with more experience with DCOP can check the functions,
because the add/delete calls are blocking SK (happens also prior my patch).

Perhaps you can test a bit the parts that changed, like command line arguments
and session handling. I will have missed something. Comments are welcome.

Ciao
Alex