[Panel-devel] Troubles with KDE 4

Riccardo Iaconelli info at ruphy.com
Wed Dec 21 16:59:13 CET 2005

Hi,
I've got some problem KDE 4. Yesterday, I've compiled kde4
Of course, compiling both kdelibs and kdebase, I got some problem. Most
problem were linking the libraries, the first appears linking
khtml/libkhtml.la and there were also lots of sintax errors.
In any case I have (successfully?) compiled kde4. But launching startkde, only
ktip apppears working. I know that kde4 is in the
pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha-unstable version, but also I think that launching it
and seeing only ktip isn't so normal. It's the same for you? (I mean if also
you see only ktip).

Thanks,
-Riccardo
--
Fingerprint:
25F1 2F2E ABE9 20B6 E06B 3C25 5966 9965 9622 75DF