[Panel-devel] About me

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Dec 18 21:41:01 CET 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 10:10, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> So, I want announce to any people in the mailing list, but especially to
> aseigo, that I'm a C++ developer very ineterested in plasma developing.
> Now I know that aseigo is designing the plasma core, and I will wait for
> instruction from him.

brilliant .. this is actually a really good time.. i'm picking zack up from
the airport in ~6 hours and we'll be concentrating on getting things together
over the next 2 weeks to the point that others can start working on things

(and yes, i can already hear the chorus of "FINALLY!" ;)

i'll be keeping this list updated on a daily basis as to our progress and
we'll drop code into svn as soon as possible to encourage the process.