[Panel-devel] Joining this exciting project

Werner lists at cyberic.co.za
Wed Aug 31 08:31:18 CEST 2005

Hi, everybody!

I'm currently tied up between finishing my PhD and doing my job (an
'urgent' project, it's always 'urgent', isn't it?), but I would like to
get involved with Plasma as soon as I can.

At the moment, I would just like to mention that I can contribute (gui)
graphics if anyone has a need for something in particular, becaue I'm
also a graphic designer. Creating graphics take up less time (for me)
than programming, therefore I can help out if one of you may need
something in particular.

I have many concepts in mind, that I always wanted to implement into
KDE, but unfortunately I will have to wait until I have some free time.

Keep up the good work and enjoy working on this exciting project :-)

Kind Regrards,
Werner