[Panel-devel] SK meetup tomorrow morning..

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:25:49 CEST 2005

Hi Ryan,

Did the meeting take place (wasn't able to attend)?

Maybe some meeting decisions or results could be summarized here or on the
plasma wiki somewhere (or on an SK site for any plasma purists)?

It'd be nice to track meetings like this as well as aKademy results on the
site as plasma progresses. And yes, if people don't have the time but see
the value, I can clean up and post results if given basic information such
as:

Meeting time
Location (or IRC channel)
Attendees
Topics
Results
Next Steps/Tasks
What brothel aseigo was last spotted at in Malaga

Regards,
Wade