[Panel-devel] new developers

Vinay Khaitan vkhaitan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 09:18:25 CEST 2005

I have the crashy kde4 running :)

Most of the porting of KDE4 has been done using Q3 support layer. But
I wonder, is that the way to go?
Or the old stuff would be ported to newer Qt4 classes slowly?
First thing needed to be fixed is, from UI viewpoint, is  broken KDE
widget support for Designer.
So, should that be fixed using Q3 support layer or Qt4 classes?

I will tell others, when I get serious into porting/fixing any part.