[Panel-devel] Joining the team

Jessica Hall jhall at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 08:54:50 CEST 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 03:51, Peter van der Male wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:39, Wade Olson wrote:
> > KDE plasma site/developer wiki site: Seems sensible. Then we should get
> > some basic information on the KDE plasma site, since we know more about
> > 'how to get started' than we know about specifics of the new
> > api's/libraries. Since the front page of the developer wiki is not
> > editable by most, can we put some more clarification on intent? (private
> > discussion can follow)
>
> I sent an email to Jess aka canllaith with an update to Matt's original
> email on how to set up KDE4 which should be going up sometime today :)
>
> cheers Peter van der Male

Yes, having finished being sick, going on holiday and butchering my thinkpad I
have the time to take a look at the document Peter has sent me. It's being
written up for the plasma webpage as we speak.

Regards,
--
Jes Hall

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/index.html

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");