[Panel-devel] Plasma New Developers

Jessica Hall jhall at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 08:56:48 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 16:05, Vinay Khaitan wrote:
> I am interested in getting involved in developement of plasma.I have
> read http://plasma.kde.org/cms/1086 and open tasks too.
> But as new developers don't have svn accounts, How to submit
> patches/new files , it is not described.
> Please enlighten.

The usual way to get your patches examined by people and work toward getting
an SVN account is to post them to the mailing list where developers with svn
accounts can poke and prod at them and commit them for you. This is also a
good way of getting a great deal of feedback about coding style and
approaches before being set loose on KDE !

Regards,
--
Jes Hall

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/index.html

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");